We honour our selfless IVPT volunteers and sevaks on World Social Work Day. Service to others is the surest way to purify the heart and selfishness. As our Founder His Holiness Swami Isa says, "Give to the world what you desire from the world."
Some of their wonderful work is benefitting victims of natural disaster, disadvantaged residents of colonies, those who cannot afford medication or medical treatment, children who cannot afford to go to school, and people from all walks of life who crave for peace of mind and do not know how to find it.
- Mobile Knowledge Unit serving slums of Trivandrum
- Free Medical Camps
- Free LTC yoga and meditation Classes
- Free education at Isa Viswa Vidyalayam for underpriviledged
- Aid to victims of the Chennai Flood
- Aid to victims of the Kollam Temple Fire
- Service in our neighbourhoods (cleaning, tree planting)
Thank you, sevaks, for bringing more peace, happiness and health into the world!