Yoga & Meditation
“Total Purity = Total Happiness. If you can remember this equation, you can totally change your life!”
- Swami Isa
Life for Total Consciousness (LTC)
“Life for Total Consciousness” is a yoga-meditation sequence developed by Swami Isa that can be practiced by any and every person. LTC unifies several important yogic practices into a simple daily practice. It finely tunes the practitioner's body, mind, intellect, ego and ignorance so that meditation is an enjoyable process, rather than a strain.
Starting from the body level, the LTC practitioner begins a journey of 10 precisely tuned steps leading him/her to subtle experiences of the inner world. Finally one attains the experience of peace, joy of life, a feeling of happiness, health and harmony, and greater love towards oneself and others.
The sequence contains simple, refreshing body movements, powerful mantras and mudras, pranayama, chanting, visualisations and also laughing yoga.
- *~ One month (200-hr certificate) LTC Yoga Teacher Training Courses are now offered at Isalayam. ~*
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced LTC courses are taught regularly at Isalayam and also in our centres abroad.
- Open Yoga Class at Isalayam: Mon, Wed & Fridays at 7-8:30 a.m.
- Beginning LTC Class: Tues, Thurs at 7:30-9pm; Sat, Sun at 7-8:30 a.m.
- Advanced LTC Class: Tues, Thurs at 7-8:30 a.m.
- See complete list of Yoga Courses and Packages for further information.
Why learn LTC?
Everyone wants happiness, and freedom from stress, strain, pain and sorrow. Happiness, or Total Consciousness, is our innate nature, but unfortunately most of the time we cannot experience it.
Yoga means “union with Total Consciousness” or “union with the Divine”. Life for Total Consciousness (LTC) is a yogic lifestyle conceived by His Holiness Swami Isa for the modern world.
LTC is universal—it can be practiced by anyone, regardless of physical limitation, age, location or belief. It is designed to respect and work with the entire human system, whoever you are. We learn to be independent in our self-care, as we gain the tools to keep ourselves in balance.
LTC is a way to gain awareness and purify all parts of our system. Then only the parts become a well-tuned vehicle to drive us to our destiny—total bliss, total light, and total Consciousness.
Learn to live a Life for Total Consciousness!
Benefits of LTC
- Spiritual growth
- Happiness and joy
- Improves overall health as well as improves the heart, brain, lung, skin, and certain psychological disorders*
- Less stress and tension
- Mindfulness in daily life
- Improved relationships with family and friends
- Increased concentration, intellectual clarity
- Deepen your insight into your energy body
- Learn about universal truths, Energy and Consciousness
- Learn basic Sanskrit mantras
- Increase your positive energy and spread happiness and positive energy to others
* These benefits are being studied by the Global Energy Parliament LTC Research Centre
Testimonials about LTC
“Teaching LTC is really the tool to changing myself and having a positive impact on others. It is a self transformation process. LTC is like the alchemist who slowly changes metal into gold.” – Clara, France
“Practising this technique feels like a lightly flowing piece of music and is really suitable for anyone who is seriously looking for relaxation, balance or even self-realization.” - Antje, Germany
“I am so grateful for this scientific way which touches both the brain and the heart.” Marcus, Germany
“I cannot imagine living life without LTC. Now I have so much awareness of who I am, what I’m made of, what I need to work on, what my ultimate goal is, and most importantly, how to get there. What an amazing gift!” - Mira, USA
“I have practiced many systems of yoga, but this is a jewel.” - Sybille, France
“It slowly changes you and how you see the world and yourself. It gives immense happiness.” - Arun, India
“Before practicing LTC, I did other spiritual practices almost every day, but I still got stressful feelings sometimes. LTC helps me to stay in balance, to stay clear.” - Susanne, Germany
LTC Teacher Training
Read more about LTC TTC
Other Classes and Sadhana
Apart from LTC, Isalayam Ashram and our LTC teachers offer classes in Basic Yoga Asanas and physical movement, for students wishing for simply physical relaxation and de-stressing.
Swami Isa initiates committed seekers into different techniques of sadhana or meditation, depending on their individual needs and circumstances. Committed meditators and yogis who are looking for guidance and a place to practice, may come to Isalayam for 20 or 30 days, or longer. Prior interview is necessary before any commitment is made on the part of the Ashram.